Benefits of Dance
- With dance having a strong emphasis on balance and flexibility, you will find that as your body becomes stronger and more limber from our classes, your energy levels may increase.
- Our classes focus on giving the dancers a better understanding of our bodies and it's capabilities leading to greater body awareness encouraging correct placement and posture.
- Dance targets muscles that make your body tone and lean, so you may even find that you might loose weight.
- Dance is great for our mental health as moving naturally lifts our spirits.
- Being a social activity, it's a great place to connect with others, make new friends and be part of a community.
- Dance allows you to be creative and find your own style. As this progresses throughout the year, your confidence will start to flourish and your personality bloom.
- Performing in a group of dancers requires great team work. You will find new ways to communicate and become more confident communicating with others.
- Learning new choreography encourages a healthy brain and can boost your concentration levels.
- Dance class is a great way to introduce your child to music and rhythm and explore different genres of music from classical to hip hop.
- One of the biggest benefits to dance is the effect it will have on your motor-skills and co-ordination.